HEAL is an 8-week psychoeducational support group for survivors of sexual assault. The group is open to undergraduate students and graduate students of all genders, and is open to new members at the start of each Fall and Spring semester.
Discussion topics covered often include:
- Understanding common reactions to trauma
- Self care and coping strategies
- Boundary setting
- Disclosures (who to tell about your experience and what to say)
- Navigating relationships and intimacy after trauma
- Self-esteem and self-image after trauma